CNLM Instagram Takeover
The UCI Center for the Neurobiology of Learning and Memory (CNLM) is committed to multidisciplinary research that advances our understanding of learning and memory.
The CNLM Instagram Takeover allows labs to showcase their research in a fun, interactive way. By allowing CNLM followers behind their research, labs are able to introduce the people, the work and the technology to the greater CNLM community.
The CNLM Instagram Takeover allows individuals and labs to showcase their research in a fun, interactive way. By allowing CNLM Instagram followers to peek behind the scenes, labs are able to introduce the people, the work and the technology, to the greater CNLM community.
How the CNLM Instagram Takeover Works
The CNLM Instagram Takeover is designed for one person to takeover the UCI CNLM account for a five-day period (Monday through Friday). However, it is recommend that the entire lab is involved as it is a great opportunity to showcase the lab culture and research to prospective students and faculty.
Each person must apply to be considered. A takeover will be scheduled once per quarter. Please include potential dates in your application so we can schedule accordingly.
This program is managed by Diana Lofflin, Director of Strategic Communications, in partnership with the CNLM Communications Committee.
Questions? Please email Maria Montchal, Chair of the CNLM Communications Committee, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit the @ucicnlm on Instagram to view past takeovers.
- Photos of people working in your lab with a caption about your research interest
- UCI mentors or professors – what do you admire about them?
- Favorite UCI classes about learning and memory
- Lab meetings – write about a collaboration/breakthrough/funny story
- Close-ups of a method that you use with a caption explaining the method
- Posts about lab culture - is there something your lab does together that is funny/interesting/unique?