CNLM Award Submissions NOW OPEN!
2022 CNLM Awards
APPLICATIONS NOW OPEN
The Center for the Neurobiology of Learning and Memory (CNLM) offers awards to exceptional postdoctoral researchers, graduate trainees, and undergraduates students. Recipients receive $1,000 awards and will present their work in brief, elevator pitch format to the CNLM community during the Award Ceremony on May 25.
2022 CNLM Trainee Awards
All trainee awards are $1000. One or more of each will be awarded.
· Renee Harwick Advanced Graduate Student Award
· Roger W. Russell Award in the Neurobiology of Learning and Memory
· John W. Haycock Memorial Graduate Student Travel Award
· Jared M. Roberts Memorial Graduate Student Award
· Carol Becker McGaugh Undergraduate Award
· Friends of the CNLM Undergraduate Awards
· Carol and James McGaugh Award
· The James Tait Goodrich Award for Excellence in Neurobiology in honor of James McGaugh
New! 2022 CNLM Fellow Awards
In 2022, the CNLM will accept nominations for faculty awards. Nominations can be made by anyone in the CNLM community (self-nominations are not allowed). Co-nomination by multiple individuals permitted. These awards are an opportunity for the CNLM community to recognize the contributions of our incredible CNLM Faculty Fellows.
Please visit the CNLM website for complete descriptions of the awards and their requirements.
Completed applications, letters of recommendation, and nominations are due by:
Monday, March 28, 2022 at 5:00 PM
Please direct questions regarding the CNLM Awards to Manuella Oliveira Yassa, Director of Outreach and Education at firstname.lastname@example.org