Now Hiring: Student Assistant Position
The Student Assistant position provides office assistance and program support within the UCI Center for the Neurobiology of Learning and Memory (CNLM). The Student Assistant will be an integral part of the CNLM team and will help with administration and operations of the Center. They will have opportunities to contribute to high priority initiatives, including a project to advance entrepreneurship at the CNLM. Additionally, the student will develop project management skills and experience ideas going from concept to reality. The CNLM is committed to inclusive excellence. The student will be in an environment where we actively tackle systemic bias and discrimination.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- File preparation; filing, copying.
- Running errands including deliveries and pickups across campus.
- Reconciliation of monthly ledgers.
- Maintaining spreadsheets of various financial info.
- Sorting mail.
- Interfacing with members of the Center’s community, including faculty, students, administrators, Orange County community members, and other colleagues utilizing Center resources.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Problem solving skills and creativity.
- Ability to support several projects simultaneously.